Google+ Nine Red: Mele Kalikimaka

Monday, December 23, 2013

Mele Kalikimaka

The holidays get pretty busy, so not too many projects around these parts.  I've been bouncing around from string orders, to gift shopping, to prepping (& cleaning up!) parties... this has been one packed month. So with about 24 hours to spare, here's my virtual Christmas Card, my Happy Holidays to you - and while I'm not actually in Hawaii... it was for some reason the first thing on my mind today.  Which made for an appropriate Christmas collage:
Ah... wouldn't that be nice?  Merry Christmas Everyone! Enjoy your time with family & friends, and think about all the great memories you've made this year. Cheers!

-Jesse

Linkies: FacebookPinterestInstagramTwitterSubscribe & of course, Email me.

Post a Comment

1 comment:

  1. Mele Kalikimaka to you to Jesse! I wish I was there too. Hope you have a wonderful day filled with friends and family. Here's to some fabulous projects and more DIY form 2014!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic