Google+ Nine Red: Spotlight: Bird Murals by Tobias Hall

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spotlight: Bird Murals by Tobias Hall

I'm so excited to share this artist with you today!  I was recently lucky enough to stumble across the website of the freelance illustrator & designer, Tobias Hall.  Oh man - I'm in love with these birds!  The colors are fantastic, and the geometric take on these cranes is so unique, and a style I'm really diggin' lately. I love how some of the angles suggest wings & other features of the bird, they almost remind me of Origami...Anyway, I'll let them speak for themselves; see more of his work here.
Tobias is the in-house designer for Zizzi Ristorante in London, and is responsible for this stunning mural.  I love the colors especially, and hey - check that table out there! The meadow green cane back chairs with the two shades of green against the wood....   totally speaking my language here.  Would you say those are a twist on a chevron pattern? I wonder if he did those too....regardless, look at how well the room comes together:
Head over to Tobias Hall's website to see more of his work.  I would love to have some of his artwork in our home!  Those patterns are so inspiring...I'm gonna marry these birds.

You can follow Tobias on Twitter by clicking: Tobias Hall 
Or on Facebook: Tobias Hall

What do you think?

     -Jesse

Up Next: Extremely easy & fast pickling recipe - sesame style....

Let's keep in touch: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Subscribe & of course, Email me.
Related Spotlight Posts:

Post a Comment

1 comment:

  1. I know you love your Origami!! And I bet you would be able to do this as well! ;) Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic