Google+ Nine Red: Merry Christmas Santa Tracker...

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Santa Tracker...

Merry Christmas! It's already that time... between the move, the shopping, and the crazy rush of string art tablet orders (thank you all!) this month has been a whirlwindSo I'm a little late with my holiday spirit! The presents are wrapped, the tree is up, and it looks - smells - and finally feels like the holidays.  Yesterday I came across the Google Santa tracker - just in time.  Jeez, Google went all out! This is way different than the typical tracker.... He's got a dashboard to see his status, games, I would have loved this as a kid! My favorite is a spot to chat with Santa, and you can send phone calls from him out to your friends and family. I'm about to send out quite a few...
So whether you have kids or not, this is fun & cute! They did a great job. Check it out here, Google's Santa Tracker, and have a very Merry Christmas with family & friends!

     -Jesse

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic