Google+ Nine Red: Alexandra

Monday, August 22, 2011

Alexandra

Here is a chair I finished up recently. Been trying to finish it for a long time! The main issue was finding new padding, and I finally found a store that carries the thickness I was looking for.  My friend Aaron named her "Alexandra" and I thought it was cute, so it stayed.  Here she is:




 I don't have a before picture, but this is the original paint. I cleaned it up, then I distressed all the edges. I also gave it a high gloss seal, and I really like how it came out. The seat was torn before, so this is brand new - 2" foam, and all new fabric. I love love love this fabric.


Post a Comment

2 comments:

  1. love this! where did you get your fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I got it at a local fabric store, but they also sell online.

    www.hartsfabric.com I can't find it on there, but if you contact them, email them a picture of the chair it should work?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic