Google+ Nine Red: Before & After - Side Table Wash

Friday, October 22, 2010

Before & After - Side Table Wash

Remember this post? Well I finished up the tables, and I love how they came out. Here's the before & after shots:
 After:




I like how they came out and I learned a LOT doing this wash. It was my first time, and I can't wait to do it again. It was fun AND educational.  I used the tutorial from Barb at Design Sponge.  Next time I'd like to try one withOUT the brush strokes. Well, I'm a sucker for brushstrokes because I think they look really cool, especially cross hatch like I did here, but I'd like to try other ways too.  I definitely recommend this process to anyone looking for a furniture face lift!  These tables are up for sale in the shop.

Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic