Google+ Nine Red: Hexagon Table; Before & After

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hexagon Table; Before & After

Here it is! Remember this table? You can see the original post here. I just finished it! Kate & Ross had found this one up in Felton, or Ben Lomond. I love the shape and all the details. I went with purple because it was really nice on another table I had done (here), and I had still have a decent stock of the purples that make it happen. I debated between going with a color or stripping it down and re-staining it.  I went with color because the wood on the top would stain different than the wood on the sides.  Here are some more shots:
This table is currently for sale, either in the shop or by email. Have a good one!

Post a Comment

1 comment:

  1. I used to own the same end tables back in 1981 wish I had them now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic